RE: Last Call on Panasonic ToughBooks CF-01's

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Last Call on Panasonic ToughBooks CF-01's
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:22:41 +0100

Title: Re: [ukha_d] Last Call on Panasonic ToughBooks CF-01's

Kevin,

Thanks, I just got a new house and SWMBO is a bit pissed at the moment as I just spent a sh**load on HA stuff, two air-con units and assorted other little bits and bobs, you know how it is ;o)

If there is a unit spare mail me, I am definitely very interested and if I can get the cash together (95% sure of it) then I will definitely have one of the units, if that’s okay by you of course.

Ta

K.