The fun begins...

Well after a year of enviously listening to posts on this group, I am
finally about to start installing my HA system in my new house. First fit
electric's are starting in 1 week, god help my electrician. I am putting in
the following:-

1 comfort alarm system
2 keypads for comfort
1 homevision controller.
14 x-10 dinrail modules to control lighting circuits
6 lw10's and LD10s to control my 3 zone heating and some cupboard lights.
2 gates/limiters
1 mixer
4 distributed mics for voice control
Either homevoice or new version of HAL when its released
1 XANTECH 791-44 IR distribution block for IR control of TV/audio from
about the house
1 x10-rf transceiver with 2 keyfobs
1 x  6 zone 6 source Kustom multiroom system for distributed audio music
and voice from Hal/homevoice
14 approx. PIR's for security and light automation

I think that's pretty much it to start off with. Thanks to all on the
group for answering me queries over the last while, and thanks to Mike from
letsautomate and Mark McCall (starting to sound like a speech at the Oscars
now!!). I am sure I'll be asking many more questions over the next weeks
months as I get everything up and running. I have one query however so
far:-

I have managed to fry my xantech by connecting the power supply up with
the wrong DC polarity DOH!!!. A silly mistake really, I had two similar
power supply's and used the wrong one. Has anyone done this before, and if
so is there a repair you can do on it or do I have to bin it and buy
another
One ? I have opened it up and I cant see any physical damage inside it. Any
advice would be appreciated.

Regards,
Eamon