RE: A Question For The Lads...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: A Question For The Lads...
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 17:34:31 +0100

*chuckle*

Yup ... that's the word I was looking for.

Well, Jo's sitting downstairs listening to Fifth Element at a level which
makes conversation difficult if not downright impossible. We've just run
through the Diva sequence and even she has commented on where it's improved
over just the Yammy on its own ... now I just need to sort this QuadScan
noise problem.

Phil