RE: OT: Voice-mail software?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Voice-mail software?
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:20:34 +0100

Hi Oliver,

I would recommend using Symantec’s Talkworks program as it is cheap (£90) gives you all the mailboxes you want and can also handle all fax transmissions/receipts on your voice line as well. I have used this extensively for my business and it works really well but apparently it’s withdrawn at the moment as they are developing a new version or something, check out www.symantec.co.uk for more on it.

The one drawback is it is pretty greedy, IMO, on system resources but it is more stable and better to use than anything else I’ve tried.

K.