Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] ADSL vs Cable Modem

Hmmm no replies on anything below - probably silent flames for not reading previous threads &/or the post was too long so just on the off chance that anyone has a recommendation on which is better :

If you do just reply with a vote for ADSL or Cable Modem.. TIA Kevin

PS: I now know answers to most of the questions below (except blocking of incoming services_- I'm just after an experience vote.