RE: Anything from Scan anyone?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Anything from Scan anyone?
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:07:48 +0100

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH - Bloody Yahoo, or Hotmail, - whatever!

Yup, the original message didn't appear for about 20 hours... so it's a bit
useless really. (I've had enough of this!)

Sometimes it works a treat though! - >most< of my messages from
yesterday
appeared withing minutes...

Sorry chaps, too late then.

Paul G.