RE: OT - Network Black Hole?

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT - Network Black Hole?
  • From: Paul Miller <pmiller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 22:58:12 +0100

Well, at least you've narrowed it down. its he's ICS config that's
causing the problem, it may be worth disabling ICS to test 100%, then as
already said by one of the other guys use ICSconfig to add the port
forwarding information to his ICS config better still see if he is
willing to go to winroute much better in my oppion.