RE: Home Video Server

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Home Video Server
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 22:08:47 +0100

Hi,

I did get it up over the weekend, but I wasn't able to post all day today
:/

www.gibbz.net/temp/TV.wmv

please note that is you have Media Player installed, it will start the
streaming. most peeps don't want to see the whole clip, so this way you can
stream as much as you want to check out the quality :) Although it would be
better if you have a seriously good connection for uninterupted viewing.

if anyone actually wants the whole file, I can set it up too?

DesG

BBC2) = 227Mb

> > interested at

real-time