From: "Andy Powell" <Andy@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 7:39 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Web Access - what to display of your home

> as sme of you know I'm starting to put together a website so that my
wife
and I can remotely control and monitor our house. Part of the site is
available to visitors but the thing that I'm wondering is - well is it a
good idea when displaying your Appliance modules etc to show the house/unit
code... I'm thinking maybe someone would have a peek and then do the one
thing that we all worry about - hide in the bushes until you go out and
then
try their now slimmed down list of HC/UCs to see if you have any RF
stuff...

> none of my security stuff is handled by X10 but there's still a lot of
annoyance etc that they could cause???