RE: BT ISDN + BT Anytime

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BT ISDN + BT Anytime
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:49:55 +0100

Title: RE: [ukha_d] BT ISDN + BT Anytime
Apparently offtel are "to blame" for lots more...

...the guy that was installing my HH kit the other week claimed that BT could be rolling out ADSL far quicker however according to an offtel ruling they have to basically set aside a percentage of space for the other service providers to be able to install their equipment. They're not allowed to encroach on that space until October this year (to allow a fair time for the other providers to install services) before they can buy back their own space from themselves (!?!?!) and install their own kit.

Phil