RE: Slightly OT: home cinema

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Slightly OT: home cinema
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 23:19:52 +0100

I see them fine.

Outlook 2000 shown as plain text.
What mail client are you using?

I sometimes get messages where the only content is a text attachment that
needs to be opened to be read. Mainly from RJ in New Zealand (I dont know
what mail client he uses) but they show in the title bar as Rich Text and
anyone replying to them also has an empty message with a text attachment
even if their normal mails are fine.!

I gave up worrying about it. At one time I was getting messages I couldnt
read but if I clicked "REPLY" the original message was visibly
quoted for me
to read.

Keith