Nick Bustin is NOT a bad trader

  • To: "UKHA List \(E-mail\)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Nick Bustin is NOT a bad trader
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 15:50:50 +0100

Just so everyone is clear, I have received payment from Nick (in the end he
paid with an electronic transfer) and Kevin has received his ePOD.

Nick has explained to both of our satisfaction exactly what was the reason
for the delay which basically came down to him frequently going overseas at
short notice and leaving these transactions in the hands of others.

I am now happy to do business with Nick again (he also wants a DDAR) but in
future I will expect him and anyone else to pay in advance. This does of
course put the burden of trust on to others (I could do a runner with the
three grand ;-) ) but all I can do is stand on my record as a trader, if
you
don't trust me then don't deal with me.

My faith is now restored in our little community ;-)

Graham