RE: BT ISDN + BT Anytime

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: BT ISDN + BT Anytime
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 11:38:49 +0100

I'm pretty certain that what Keith says is correct, as I was reading some
of
the BT Internet T&C's the other week, and it stated that they only
allow a
SINGLE login by any account that uses any of the "free"
connections. (so you
can't give your details to anyone else). It also states that they DETECT
multiple connections with the same account details, and will automatically
change your password to lock out your account until you call a (no doubt,
premium rate) helpdesk number to unlock your account. - they only allow you
to do it once though! - get caught a 2nd time & they TERMINATE you!!

Bonding would presumably require a 2nd login, - once for each channel? -
which would therefore invoke the above!....

Paul G.