Re: Digital cybermasters 'Incontrol'

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Digital cybermasters 'Incontrol'
  • From: Kevin Hawkins <tivo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 14:13:02 +0100

Title: Re: [ukha_d] Digital cybermasters 'Incontrol'
Need to double check that I am talking about the right product here but from memory you need to take out a subscription on their service (to use their servers). I think it is included for the first year and then 5 pounds a month or so - that seemed to be the main downside - I think you can get limited functionality without this but no internet access.

   Kevin