RE: Home Video Server?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Home Video Server?
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:45:26 +0100

Just one question Ian, I know that in the past you have said the Radeon
version was not worth the extra money, but I notice that Scan have the
following offers today, at these prices which would you go for ?

32Mb All In Wonder Pro ?88.00
32Mb Radeon DDR x4 AGP ?105.00
64Mb Radeon DDR x4 AGP ?125.00
64Mb Radeon ViVo (Video In Video Out) DDR x4 AGP ?133.00

of caourse all prices exclude VAt and delivery

Graham