Re: Missing Images - IE5.5

Some of the guys at my work have had that happen before, it was a while ago
and I seem to remember it being with IE5 not 5.5.  I don't think it has
happened lately, although we never actually worked out why it was
happening.  You could try messing with the caching options and when to
check for new content in the Internet Options control panel.

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Mark McCall wrote:

> OK...before I pull out my last hair.....
>
> When I log onto my home webserver (serving my Comfort Web Interface
pages
> and HomeSeer images) my web pages LOTS of the images missing (replace
by
> those little red "X"s).  If I right click and choose
"Show Image" they

--
Ben White
ben@xxxxxxx

Get a NextCard Visa with rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR!
1.  Fill in the brief application
2.  Get approval decisions in 30 seconds!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9336/9/_/2065/_/970184870/