RE: Missing Images - IE5.5

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Missing Images - IE5.5
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 23:56:37 +0100

The page was blank but the source shows an empty document.
All the header was there....just nothing in the body.

Unlike myself where there is too much in the body !!!

Your comment made me think of some of the technical manuals at work....
written right across the centre of the page "This page is
intentionally left
blank" .....not any more, its got writing on it, does that mean its a
defective manual?

Keith

Get a NextCard Visa with rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR!
1.  Fill in the brief application
2.  Get approval decisions in 30 seconds!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9336/9/_/2065/_/970181839/