DIY Curtain Automation

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: DIY Curtain Automation
  • From: ant <ant@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:51:35 +0000

Free @Backup service!  Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online.  Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6348/9/_/2065/_/969878627/

Keith and I have been looking at the feasibility of cheapo curtain
automation. I've made a start on it, and you can read my notes so far at
http://www.ant.org.uk/HA/curtains.html
if you want. Be warned tho, I
tend to ramble ;).

ant