Re: "Con"fused

Need a credit card?
Instant Approval and 0% intro APR with Aria!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7101/9/_/2065/_/969099340/

>I have a urgent question about the type of fuse to install in a LW10U.
>
>I seem to recall a thread some months ago about a "special"
fast fuse
>required for these, however it looks like a normal Bussman 2A fuse. I
went
>to the local electrical wholesale place and they also thought that it
was
>just a normal fuse.
>
>Can someone please let me know what fuse I shoud use.

Clive,

I've just cheked all my LW10Us and they are using standaed 3A fuses (or in
one case 5A) - I don't know why one if different but there you go

A.

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell ,1998,1999,2000...and beyond..

"The Adventures of WIN.INI the Pooh" - by W. Gates