RE: Rewire

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Rewire
  • From: "Steve Gordon" <steve.gordonsolutions@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:59:11 +0100

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9146/9/_/2065/_/969040751/

Michael,

The average three bed semi to wire it by a Spark would be £1800 - £2000
For you to wire it, well all necessary materials are £500-600 including
board fittings blah blah, after that it depends on what cost you put on
your
time.

Pulling in additional cabling provided it's one or two per room adds
negligible amounts to the cost.

HTH

Steve