CM11 problems

  • To: "Home auto egroup" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: CM11 problems
  • From: "Steve Gordon" <steve.gordonsolutions@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:54:03 +0100

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9146/9/_/2065/_/968874792/

Hi All,

I know this has been covered before but can someone give me some pointers
on
problems with CM11's not responding.

Mine's connected to Homeseer. I had to unplug it for some reason and when I
plugged it back in I get no response.

Even more confusing when I reboot the PC and Homeseer the initialisation
reports no errors with the CM11, only when I try to activate anything does
the 'Unable to send to CM11' message appear on the log.

I've disconnected everything, taken the batteries out of the unit and
started again still no joy.

I bought the unit in January and it's worked fine until now.

Anyone help?

Cheers

Steve