Automated windows and valves.

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Automated windows and valves.
  • From: chris@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:34:14 -0000

Need a credit card?
Instant Approval and 0% intro APR with Aria!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7101/9/_/2065/_/968870680/

I am currently rebuilding our kitchen so have the chance to put
in some structured cabling and claim a closet for wiring. ;-)

Thanks to the work of Mark and others I ghave a good idea as to
what cabling I want but would welcome some advice on a couple
of things that people in the UK don't seem to have done! I am
wondering whether this is because of inherent difficulty or
availability of parts, etc.

Part of the rebuild involves new windows and I am intersted in
the automatic window openers that Smarthone offers. Has anyone
had experience of these or similar products.

I would also like to contol individual radiators. They are
already eqiped with manual control valves. Is it possible to
buy a motorised actuator that mates easily with standard
radiator valves. Any suggestion here would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Chris