Self Build and HA Lists

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Self Build and HA Lists
  • From: "tracey.gardner" <tracey.gardner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:48:44 +0100

Install today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/6347/9/_/2065/_/968766625/

Hi Rob and Mark

Yes I'm getting e-mails from both the HA and Self Build
lists so it's you not the system!!

I seem to recall people on some other lists that I'm on
having trouble subscribing to egroups and IIRC it all boiled
down to the fact that they hadn't "ticked" the "Remember
Me"
box just below where you enter your e-mail address and
password.

Could that be the cause?

Regards

Tracey