RE: video capture methods

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: video capture methods
  • From: "Ian" <Ian.Bird@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 12:35:51 +0100

Attach an entire folder of files to one email message?
Yes! With ezAttach from FilePool.com
http://click.egroups.com/1/9198/9/_/2065/_/968412968/

This PCI 4 camera capture card is something I have been looking at but
haven't bought yet. It may fit your needs though. I like the motion trigger
being definable in the camera image area.

More info at http://www.cctv-centre.co.uk/cctv/multicam.htm

Ian