RE: Urgent - Time to kill, want to build IR Extender

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Urgent - Time to kill, want to build IR Extender
  • From: "Ian" <I.Bird@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:27:19 -0000

Yep - more gory details the better as I have promising to have a go at this
myself in the near future.

Graham - if you have the M****n numbers handy for the parts you used I
would
appreciate them as I have to mail order everything. As has been noted the
latest catalogue is not the best in the world.

Thanks

Ian