Re: Suggestions for HA friendly heating components

Graham,
I have an 8 zone system running on HV via 1820 sensors in each zone. HV
drives a relay for each zone which opens or closes a zone valve. It's
dead easy. I also have a button on each sensor case for over-ride
purposes.

In message <001c01c04260$194accc0$2701a8c0@xxxxxxx>, Graham
Howe
<graham@xxxxxxx> writes
>    Following recent discussions here I thought it might be sensible
>    for me to
>    upgrade my current heating system. We are about to get a bathroom
>    and shower
>    room completely refitted and this will involve replacing out
>    current puny
>    little hot water tank. Of course this means draining the system and

snip
--
Julian Driver

eLerts