Re: Re: Ultimate Central Heating Thermostat

Hi,

Any plumbing shop - a 2 port valve. Come in 22 or 15mm pipe work. Its then
case of working out how to connect them.

I have one which requires mains to open and a spring closes. Whilst another
i had given requires a n/o and n/c contacts of a relay.

Only safety point you need to consider is that if it is possible for your
controler to close all zones and leave the boiler on, you need to ensure
either:-

1. You have bypass pipe work.
2. You boiler has internal bypass or safety feature to handle this senario.
3. You hardwire some sort of relay logic not to allow scenario to occur.

I am not a plumber or corgi fitter so kiddies dont try this at home.

Steve.