RE: Vinyl to MP3

Hi Ian,

You cant just plug a turntable into a line in for a couple of reasons

1. signal level way too low
2. signal requires RIAA equalisation otherwise it sounds ****

Plug the turntable into your Hifi amp phono input and use the tape out to
feed your PC's line input.

that should work fine.

I havent done my vinyl yet, I have over 5000 singles and about 1000
12"
singles but many are duplicated by my CD's. Once I have ripped my CD's I
will start on the vinyl that I have got on CD.

Hope that helps

Keith