RE: Vinyl to MP3

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Vinyl to MP3
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <jtankard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:36:48 +0100

> I dragged out a number of vinyl albums last weekend and thought about
> transferring them to MP3.
>
> Has anybody done it ?

Sort of... I made some CD's of my best vinyl using CD creator and since
rave
ripped the CD's to MP3, I have to say I don't listen to them much because
the pops and scratches detract to much from the music, even though the
software is meant to get rid of them. Then again the vinyl was well used.

John

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/9/_/2065/_/972560283/