Re: Any problems using an Alcatel 'Easy' with Comfort?

In message <4.3.1.0.20001023090336.00afcbe0@xxxxxxx>, Nigel
Orr <nigel@xxxxxxx> writes

>    >Also, is there a schematic for the engineer menu system
anywhere?

>    If you mean the flowchart thingy, it's in the installation manual-
>    it's on
>    page 122 of my pdf version, about 3 pages before the back.

Ooo Errr Thanks for that Nigel. It's amazin' what a difference it makes
to have the latest documentation, I suspect I had the 1950's issue!
--
Julian Driver

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/9/_/2065/_/972540716/