Re: Free Box more info...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Free Box more info...
  • From: "Phil Hooker" <Phil.Hooker@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:51:09 -0000

I have just looked through usenet and found a very interesting link.

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?
threadid=2870&pagenumber=4

Sadly the thread was closed by the admin as it did not relate to Sky
Digital.

It has a response from Free Box included. One guy even went and
looked at the house!

Joshua has also asked that people stop phoning his mum! I assume it
is the number from whois.

from the sky digital forum
"I did go down to the Malvern address, i will not give details as i
do believe it is an invasion of privacy.
But i will say it is there, in the middle of a residential area, it
is in fact a converted cottage(very recently done i might add). It
gives the impression of it being a residential property being used as
a business. All windows..i mean ALL even on the 3rd storey had blinds
covering them. ALL surrounding walls are high, there are lights
everywhere, and you basically cannot see anything other than the
building.
A car was outside..with company registration documents on the back
seat with dates for a training course. "

Make of it what you will. The thread is worth a read.

Phil

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@b...> wrote:
> Sounds a bit more hopeful ;-)
>
> Keith