Re: Re: _Very_ soft start and slow fade for lights!

At 13:52 25/10/00 +0000, you wrote:
> From the thread, I can see you're looking for a cheap and cheerful
>solution -- but "daylight simulators" are indeed available in
the
>horticultural industry.

If you can find info on them, that would be appreciated, even just a
manufacturers name, or what they are called in the industry (is it just
'daylight simulators'?) would be a start.  Budget isn't absolutely
confirmed at this stage, but will definitely be less than 4 figures...

Nigel

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/9/_/2065/_/972484310/