Fosters in Milton Keynes good source of cheap stuff

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fosters in Milton Keynes good source of cheap stuff
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:40:58 +0100

I just thought I had to pass this on, I was in Milton Keynes today and
noticed Fosters (the clothes store) was closing down in 6 days time. All
clothes were knocked right down but I couldn't find anything I liked so I
went upstairs. There was a notice saying Equipment for Sale )far more
interesting than clothes). I ended up with 6 shelves (about 5' x 2' x
2")
for a tenner and 18 shoe display plinths (perforated metal about 12" x
4" x
3,4 and 6" high) that have holes spaced exactly the same as in
19" racking
for 50p each. Finally got a large metal backing sheet with the same
perforations (about 4' x 2') for a quid. They have loads more of this sort
of stuff, just make them an offer, it will all be dumped when they shut.

Regards

Graham

PS. I'm sure other stores that are closing will do the same.

No bidding, no
guesswork.  Just
great fares at Hotwire.
http://click.egroups.com/1/9750/9/_/2065/_/972052970/