RE: East Anglia Meeting - Suggested Date & Venue

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: East Anglia Meeting - Suggested Date & Venue
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:15:45 +0100

Congratulations on the birth of your son Nick.

Down to business.......

1st suggestion

Monday 23rd October 7pm    or  Mon 30/10 7pm
The Golf PH
Foxhall Road
Ipswich

If that is acceptable then great, if not please suggest an alternative.
I have had a meal at the Golf and it was excellent. the pub is quite large
and has ample car parking. According to one of my workmates who also has
club meetings there, it is usually fairly quiet in the early part of the
week (but I seem to remember Patrick saying the Churchill Arms would be
quiet!).

I await the replies ;-)

Keith