RE: smart house

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: smart house
  • From: Williams Christopher C <CCWILLIAMS@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:34:05 +0100

Ditto

My local WHSmiths (Worcester) have plenty on the shelf apparently.
Hoping my wife will pick up a copy today.

Chris Williams

I'm
> still
> > waiting for mine... andI saw that someone from the 4th meeting
had
> one of
> > the table..
> >

> > Got mine about 10 days ago
> >

> > Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcar.demon.co.uk
> > Member of HAUG (Huddersfield Amiga User Group)
> >
> > The release of Windows 2000 has been put back to the first
quarter
> of 1901
> >
> > we work for a company that has global reach yet can't scratch
it's
> own
> > arse
> >

> > *********************** DISCLAIMER **************************
> > This message is intended only for use by the person
> > to whom it is addressed. It may contain information
> > that is privileged and confidential. Its content does
> > not constitute a formal commitment by Lombard Odier.
> > If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
> > kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy this
> > message. Thank you.

> -------------------------~-~>
> Restaurants, Movies, Weather, Traffic & More!
> Call 1-800-555-TELL.  For more info visit:
> ->

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

No bidding, no
guesswork.  Just