RE: This Damn Country!

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: This Damn Country!
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:55:03 +0100

I dont know who to appeal to but...

a. Were the equivalent goods available in the UK?
b. If available here, would they have been less than £48?

If the answer to either question is NO then whilst still being shafted by
the UK the fact remains that you have something you either wouldnt have had
or would have paid even more for.

Sad but true :-(

Keith

Dial 1-800-555-TELL -- You Won't Believe Your Ears!
For more details, click here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9537/9/_/2065/_/971870127/