X10 At last!!

Well, after long enough just playing with Home networking, I finally bought
my first X-10 gear.

I got the PC Home Control Kit being sold in DIY shops..

It's a CM11, LM12 and AM12 along with ActiveHome software.

Not much, but it's a start. My wife was always keen on this stuff, now she
is totally hyped.

Now, all I need is to automate Everything, finish running my new cables to
every room in the house, and get the whole house audio working!! (and
that's
all!)

Ian.

Tellme Sports. Tellme Stocks. Tellme News. Just Tellme.
Call 1-800-555-TELL and hear everything. For info visit:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9529/9/_/2065/_/971566062/