RE: Calling attendees of the last (3rd) UKHA meeting?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Calling attendees of the last (3rd) UKHA meeting?
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:15:22 +0100

Hi Mark,

the conversation just developed as we went along and whilst standing at the
bar we split into two smaller groups discussing things. When we went into
the restaurant part of the pub we became one group again and expanded on
the
ideas already discussed.

The time passed far to quickly :-(

Looking forward to the next meeting I attend :-)

Sadly Belfast is a bit too far for one evening :-(

Keith

Restaurants, Movies, Weather, Traffic & More!
Access Tellme from any phone.  For more info visit:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9534/9/_/2065/_/971352975/