RE: Re:Silent Call Management

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re:Silent Call Management
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 23:31:58 +0100

OK.....money grabing time :-)

How much are you prepared to pay for the circuit to silence all the phones
on a line in one easy step.

Hardware costs are less than the cost of a pint :-)

Nah !

I'm not that nasty ;-)

I will try and draw the schematic tomorrow and get it posted to my website.

I'm a bit pre-occupied at the moment because a promotion vacancy has just
been posted at work and I have spent all evening working on my CV. Its only
the second one I have ever had to write, the first was 4 years ago. I want
that promotion so at the moment that is top priority.

Time for bed said Zebedee.

Keith