RE: Other ADSL problems

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Other ADSL problems
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 14:46:06 +0100

Thats nothing !!

After 20 years of being a telephone engineer I lost count of the number of
radio transmitters causing problems to telephones :-))

Also back in my dim and distant past as a DJ, I had to evacuate a hotel
after the fire alarm went off. It was extremely difficult to make the
announcement as the radio conversation between the fire engine and its
control room was coming out of my speakers louder than my mike was !!

Bloody Radio Transmitters

Anyway.....once you get ADSL you wont need a radio.....just download it off
the net.

Countdown to ADSL

T minus 3 years and counting
2 years 364 days 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
2 years 364 days 23 hours 59 minutes 58 seconds
2 years 364 days 23 hours 59 minutes 57 seconds

Oh bugger....I'll stick with Home highway for now :-(

Keith

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
2. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR with NO annual fee!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9333/9/_/2065/_/971099209/