RE: Just got some info from BT re ADSL

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Just got some info from BT re ADSL
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 16:05:32 +0100

Demon Unmetered Delayed Again!

By:zeon @ 4:04:PM GMT - October 8,2000 - Comments (0) - Send news [HERE] Thanks to David for informing us that Demon are going to delay their Surftime products again. The launch date is now October 16th. Here is part of the e-mail:

"As you will be aware we had hoped to launch our Surftime access
products on Monday 9th. October.

I regret to inform you that, after extensive testing, we are
not yet satisfied with the reliability of the service.

Whilst we share and understand the disappointment this will
cause, we believe it would be wrong to launch a service that
does not provide the quality of service expected by our
customers. We do however firmly believe that we will be able to
launch in the coming week."

Well hopefully after the extra 7 days of waiting Demon will launch a good unmetered service.