RE: Just got some info from BT re ADSL

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Just got some info from BT re ADSL
  • From: "Graham Kiff" <graham.kiff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 12:03:25 +0100

This deal sounds as if it could be better than ADSL.  You could potentially run Dual channel ISDN on a "Premier Connect Plus" account, giving you free 24/7 access with a full 128k bandwidth at a contention ratio of 1:1.  Beats BT's 512k @ 50:1, even beats 512k @ 20:1.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Graham Kiff
Do yourself a favour,
click on the link below and start making money:
http://uk.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=ATB842