RE: Freebox - what's the catch?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Freebox - what's the catch?
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 11:04:15 +0100

Had a look round the site.....

when you click on "apply" a new window pops up with no buttons or
menu bar.
the first line of the instructions reads

"Instructions to get your Freebox: It's simple, print out this page,
fill in
the form, include a cheque for just £10, payable to Freebox, and send to
the
following address:"

Most people will get stumped there because there isnt a "Print"
button on
their browser. I wonder if that is a ploy to seek out people who know what
they are doing!

Keith

Get a NextCard Visa with rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR!
1.  Fill in the brief application
2.  Get approval decisions in 30 seconds!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9334/9/_/2065/_/970999496/