RE: Keith, You'll know this....

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Keith, You'll know this....
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 18:03:28 +0100

Hi Paul,

I sit corrected :-)

Just tried the very same thing on my Home Highway box with my Pace 56
Voice.

RING

DATE = 1007
TIME = 1755
NMBR = 07802-773085

RING

RING

Strange. I definately read something that said what I had told you. Just
goes to show that not everything you read is true :-)

Maybe the UK spec "allows" for it to be sent first incase its
ever
implemented.

Keith

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/9/_/2065/_/970938252/