Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2000 12:16 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] 24-7Freecall ??

All looks good, I wonder how true their statements are, ie. No cut-offs and completely "unlimited".  Also can you get connected 1st time or is it like freeserve, constantly engaged!
I should be having my ADSL installed on 16th, but just in case, I'd still be interested in "alternatives", so if you do go for it, give us an update.

Cheers
Graham