24-7Freecall ??

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: 24-7Freecall ??
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 11:43:18 +0100

Anyone heard anything about this ISP?

I would be willing to pay 20 quid a month to keep the house on-line (I
CAN'T
face going back to evenings only).

Thanks

M.

http://www.24-7freecall.com/

24-7Freecall is a Full Solutions Provider, dedicated to offering UK
Internet
users access to high quality New Media services.

What do you get?
Toll-free Internet access - 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
POP 3 Email Account
10mb Personal Webspace
Over 25,000 Newsgroups
FREE WAP Phone Package worth £160 (more.)

And remember...
No call charges.
No set-up costs.
No limits on usage.
No compulsory cut-offs.
No pop-up adverts.
Available with standard BT lines

What does it cost?
Only £19.99 per month
For total freedom to surf the World Wide Web.

The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
2. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR with NO annual fee!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9335/9/_/2065/_/970915403/