Re: DIY Home Automation has been updated (at last)

Question answered how soon can you send me one ? ;)

Btw I also work for BT and have several colleagues who visit
Martlesham regularly. I haven't made it there yet myself.

Thanks for the info

Mick
>The KAT5 AV switcher however has been designed for all the features
required
>for Whole House Audio and Home Automation. A standard feature of the
>switcher will be a priority paging circuit that can override or mix in
with
>the existing audio channel for the zone in question. It will also be
>possible for your HA system to attenuate a zone by -3, -10, -20 db when
the
>phone is in use.
>
>You can see why the designs are taking so long to get finished now. So
many
>features that have to be considered to make sure that the first items
will
>be compatable with the whole system.
>
>Hope that helps
>
>Keith

will
>> the KAT5 MCA allow for microphone connection to allow whole house
>> Voice Control/Paging etc?
>>
>> Mick

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9332/9/_/2065/_/970872572/