FreeServe Unlimited Time - The End :-(

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FreeServe Unlimited Time - The End :-(
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 18:43:46 +0100

Just received message below from FreeServe.

It was too good to last really but the way they have handled this is
outrageous!

M.

"Subject: Important message re: your Unlimited Freeserve Time
connection
Dear Freeserve member,  As part of our commitment to deliver a high level
of
service to all our  members we continually monitor the network performance
and usage. We have  identified that a very small percentage of our members
(less than 1%) are  using the network for an average of nearly 17 hours
each
day, everyday.   The affect of this abnormal usage is that network
performance suffers for  the majority of Freeserve members which is not
acceptable.  We have identified that your Unlimited Freeserve Time usage is
in this  category. As a result, and in accordance with Clause 3.1 of our
Terms and  Conditions, from 6 November 2000 your Unlimited Freeserve Time
account will  be terminated. You will however, be able to continue to use
Freeserve with  the standard Freeserve `No Ties' connection where phone
calls are charged  per minute.  For those Freeserve members who need to use
the Internet for a significant  amount of time the new home user High Speed
service from Freeserve would be  more suitable. The service offers
high-speed, `always on' Internet access,  all for a flat fee of 39.99 per
month. Please visit www.freeserve.com/plus  to find out more about this
service.  You can contact us by email at time-enquiries@xxxxxxx or
telephone us  on 0845 0700066 between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.   Yours
sincerely,  Victoria Robertshaw Customer Management Director "

The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

as low as 0.0% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9331/9/_/2065/_/970854331/