Re: Computer Vision

Tried this out on windows and the face recognition can tell the
difference between my face a yellow lighter and a green lighter (well
I had to test it on something hehe). Problem is that the example
application doesn't seem to have the concept of a non-match...it seems
to go for the best match even if that is lousy.

Anyone feel like letting their PC open the front door based on this
technology ? Not me but I guess it could be fun for a non essential
access system.

Mick

>                                  \_)  (_/

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Click here for the scoop:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9531/9/_/2065/_/970846394/