Re: TV Listings

Thanks for the info are you writing something to run within
Misterhouse or as an external script/program which can be used by
other software?

Mick

>                                  \_)  (_/

Get free updates on your stocks from any phone with Tellme!
Click here and you can even personalize these quotes.
http://click.egroups.com/1/9536/9/_/2065/_/970824893/